GE and I are taking the kiddos to the fair Tuesday evening, so I'll miss the running group. My toe can probably stand the break anyway (scroll down to read about that). Have a great run, everyone. I hear the weather is supposed to be great!
So ya went to the fair. What was.... 1. the weirdest thing you saw? 2. the grossest food you saw 3. the yummiest food ya ate 4. the coolest ride 5. the most overpriced thing you saw
I can't make it to the fair this year....no biggie, but I can live the experience through your report! :-)
Cassie This is Kendal. I was wanting to know if you wanted me to include some bars for you and your brother in my Melaleuca Order. I just read your saturday run blog. Cassie, I'm not the pushy sales person type,but I firmly believe you need to give my Access Bars a try. I been using them since I started running over two years ago and they're great. I used them in the Marathon as well and I never had any upset stomach feeling. I believe you will really like these. I've used GU once just to try it and it upset my stomach as well. Access bars are the way to go. Let me know ASAP. I'm ordering thursday or Friday.
I left a message on your blog, but in case you don't check it since you haven't posted anything in soooo long, yes, please order me a box of your bars. Glenn is holding off this time. Thank you!
3 comments:
So ya went to the fair. What was....
1. the weirdest thing you saw?
2. the grossest food you saw
3. the yummiest food ya ate
4. the coolest ride
5. the most overpriced thing you saw
I can't make it to the fair this year....no biggie, but I can live the experience through your report! :-)
Cassie
This is Kendal. I was wanting to know if you wanted me to include some bars for you and your brother in my Melaleuca Order. I just read your saturday run blog. Cassie, I'm not the pushy sales person type,but I firmly believe you need to give my Access Bars a try. I been using them since I started running over two years ago and they're great. I used them in the Marathon as well and I never had any upset stomach feeling. I believe you will really like these. I've used GU once just to try it and it upset my stomach as well. Access bars are the way to go. Let me know ASAP. I'm ordering thursday or Friday.
Gosh, Kendal, you're so pushy! :-)
I left a message on your blog, but in case you don't check it since you haven't posted anything in soooo long, yes, please order me a box of your bars. Glenn is holding off this time. Thank you!
Post a Comment