Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OMG - TZ put me on RW's blog!!

That means I am going to have to do a better job of keeping up with my posts and can no longer secretly spy to see if anyone says anything about me. :-) Also, TZ, hope you don't mind if I use your pix every now and then to post on my blog.

I ran Tuesday with my running buds Lauren and Jen. They are great inspirations and motivators, and we have great talks when we are out on the trail. Lauren and I are planning on running together at the 66 half (Jen may be at a wedding), and I am so thankful she will be there. The time seems to fly by when running with a partner than alone. I am sure a group of us will be running together at the Tulsa Run as well.

Having to work late tonight, so gotta get back to work.

3 comments:

T Z said...

That makes 12 in our blogger family, and 11 of them are regular posters. (Not sure what happened to Kendal.) Now ya gotta post enough to keep yourself off the bottom of the list.

BTW, ran with GE tonight. Let's just say I saw him a few times while he was zooming all over Turkey Mountain.

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! You are such an inspiration! I'm trying to like running but I just don't yet.

Bobby said...

Nice blog. I enjoy reading about all the runners progress. Looking forward to reading yours also.