
I just returned from NCRA's convention in Anaheim. The weather was perfect, and seeing friends was terrific. Below are a few highlights from the trip. And yes, I did go to CE classes, but who wants pictures of those?
Sherri and I rented a Vette and drove to Huntington Beach. Her foot got a little heavy going around the corners.

My friend Cheri from South Dakota. Doesn't she look great for a mother of FOUR?!!

Back in the day, SueLynn and I scoped together in the same tiny room. Now is she pres-elect of NCRA. She will do a great job.

My friend Tori from North Carolina always has a smile on her face.

Sherri and I rented a Vette and drove to Huntington Beach. Her foot got a little heavy going around the corners.

My friend Cheri from South Dakota. Doesn't she look great for a mother of FOUR?!!

Back in the day, SueLynn and I scoped together in the same tiny room. Now is she pres-elect of NCRA. She will do a great job.

My friend Tori from North Carolina always has a smile on her face.

2 comments:
I like the pic of you and Cheri. "Twinkies" comes to mind. Was it red dress night? Y'all make court reporting look like fun!
Knew we got along great for a reason... you picked the SAME background for your blog as I did for mine!!
http://travelingcourtreporter.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment