Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have a blog!!!

Welcome to my blog!! I swore I would never do one of these, but if Jamie jumped on the bandwagon, it must be okay. :-) Please check back frequently for updates.

The kitty you see, Max, is not mine but belongs to Dave's uncle Bill. I don't have current pictures of my girls, but will upload them once I do. The name of my blog, Lulu, was Dad's nickname for me growing up.

Over on the left are two links to keep up with me in other areas. Goodreads is my reading blog. It shows the books I have read and scored, books I eventually want to read, and the book I am currently reading. RunnersWorld is a running store in Tulsa and whose running club I belong to. Members are training for different runs, whether it be the Tulsa Run in October or the Route 66 half or full marathon in November. They are good about posting pictures of our training, so click on it every once in a while.

I hope you visit here frequently and post many comments!!

5 comments:

Patrick said...

Congratulations Cassy! I love the picture of Max!!! Dad will feel honored to know you posted it! (You should know that yours is the first blog I've visited belonging to someone I know. Nice job!)

Jamie said...

Yea, for blogging! You didn't need any help getting your blog started. Look at this! Sooo cute. I'm adding you to my favorite links now. Love it!

Impulsive Addict said...

Maybe I'll start a blog one day....never thought I would either! Now I can officially STALK you and you won't even know! I'm so just kidding! =)

Jodi said...

Yeah Cassy! Welcome to blog world!! :)

sl said...

Cassy, you may have pushed me over to the other side, too. I'm seriously considering starting a blog so members can follow me on my way to the oval office. What do you think?

I think it's great you're doing this!

And the picture, my neck equals about three of yours! I think I need to visit Tulsa Runner myself.