Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another day, another night without AC

We are on day three of no AC. With the inside thermostat pegged at 90, it is cooler to be outside in the evenings. The part won't be delivered and installed until Monday, so in the meantime, we will be staying elsewhere. The poor girls are dying!! You don't know the meaning of yummy until you step in a pool of panting dog saliva. Dave is already fomulating in his mind the letter he is going to write once it is fixed.

Regardless of the 98 degree plus temps, the group faithfully ran yesterday. The cutie on the right is my brother Glenn Eddie (a/k/a Glenn Ed, GE, Goat, Itchy G). He and I both did four miles, but he finished waaaaay before I did. It was miserably hot and my legs felt like concrete pillars, but I keep thinking how easy it will be when we are running in October in 50 degree weather.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm not kidding, you could be on "Survivor." You're welcome to come to my house if you need to :)