Thursday, May 7, 2009

You asked for it, TATUR Dave!

Pretty, huh? The middle one has suffered the worst. Its nail has fallen off twice, and the black color is from OKC. The toe to its right is the one whose nail fell off night before last. It isn't as bad. The second toe is an opaque white. It will eventually be gone as well.


5 comments:

Bobby said...

Nice battle wounds but you just destroyed Ken's foot fetish.

Ethiopian Elites said...

No Bobby, I think it will just feed Ken's fetish! At least your big toe still looks good, Cassie.

T Z said...

Das whut I'm talkin' about!

Christal Pellerin said...

I can identify! That's why I dont get pedicures anymore. Those silly nail techs make fun of me. "You hav no toe-nai" (TEEHEETEEHEE)

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Ouch and congrat's! I remember getting my first black toe...oh the memories and joy! :)