Monday, November 3, 2008

Tag, you're it!

My friend Jodi has tagged me, so here is my sixth picture from my sixth file. (I had fun with this, Jodi. Thx for tagging me!)

This is Beth Anne and Dave at their combined 40th bday party back in February. (Dave is holding the knife for the cakes, BTW.) Dave and BA went to OU law school together. BA is a personal hero of mine. She is the city attorney for Broken Arrow, has two active children, thinks of and gives herself to others first, is a true Christian, and is in remission of a rare form of cancer. She is one tough broad.

I now tag......hmm, to whom am I going to give this honor? I can't make up my mind, so, ED and TZ, you are both tagged!!! Post your sixth picture from your sixth My Pictures folder and tell us the story. And no cheating!!

1 comment:

T Z said...

OMG, this might be scary!