Go to picasa, then web albums, load pics into album, click slideshow should look like you want. Then in blogger you go to your dashboard, then layout, then add a gadget(opens new window on mine) select slide show from the list of gadgets. select picasa web albums, select album, put in your userid (probably the same as you blogger logon, or maybe you sitename, I get different results with simul8dme vs simulatedme@live.com) then should have drop down list that shows the name of the album you created in the begining.
2 comments:
Go to picasa, then web albums, load pics into album, click slideshow should look like you want. Then in blogger you go to your dashboard, then layout, then add a gadget(opens new window on mine) select slide show from the list of gadgets. select picasa web albums, select album, put in your userid (probably the same as you blogger logon, or maybe you sitename, I get different results with simul8dme vs simulatedme@live.com) then should have drop down list that shows the name of the album you created in the begining.
Thanks, Ed. I think my username is the impasse. I'll keep trying.
Post a Comment