Friday, October 24, 2008

19 hours and counting

Yea, it's finally almost here! At this time tomorrow, the Tulsa Run will be over and I will be focusing on the 1/2 that is in a few weeks.

I picked up my packet a couple of hours ago and saw my Saturday running partner Christal. She and I were giggling like two school girls because we are so excited. She said, "I thought that was you. You have bangs!!" Got lots of goodies at the expo, info about future runs, and joined Tulsa Running Club.

Going out for pasta tonight with some friends, some of whom are doing the run tomorrow. Gotta watch my intake so I don't have a morning-after like I did at the Aquarium Run.

Good luck tomorrow, everyone!!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up at http://www.tulsamillionmiles.com/.

P.P.S. Does anyone have a CD of Journey I can borrow to put on my iPod?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I have heard that from everyone! I didn't see myself...Yeah, I go to all of the meetings. I would love to share sometime!! :) Have fun at the Tulsa Run! It will be COOOLD!

Christal Pellerin said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited. It was so good to see you. Can't wait until tomorrow. I'm so glad that you and all of our other running buddies will be running the race together, you all are so much fun and so supportive.

See you in morning...brrr, dont forget some throw away gloves :)