I love it! But I'm sure if you asked him he'd tell you it was my sh*t :)Awesome for registering! It's on mu list of things to do this week. Don't worry, I'm doing it too. I'm so excited.You can do it Cassy!Christal
Their stuff is stuff, but our stuff is crap. Well except for the stereo cuz even chicks know their stereo is a piece!
Leave my pile of stuff alone. I know right where everything isn't.
Nice! Piles suck, but if they have to exist....let it be in the garage like it says! :)
This is soooooo funny! Also so appropriate being that I spent the weekend cleaning out and organizing every drawer in my house. I almost took pics to send you since I just KNOW that you would appreciate a good clean sweep!
Hilarious!!! Although, our garage is my husband's domain -- I'm barely even allowed in there. LOL!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! But I'm sure if you asked him he'd tell you it was my sh*t :)
Awesome for registering! It's on mu list of things to do this week. Don't worry, I'm doing it too. I'm so excited.
You can do it Cassy!
Christal
Their stuff is stuff, but our stuff is crap. Well except for the stereo cuz even chicks know their stereo is a piece!
Leave my pile of stuff alone. I know right where everything isn't.
Nice! Piles suck, but if they have to exist....let it be in the garage like it says! :)
This is soooooo funny! Also so appropriate being that I spent the weekend cleaning out and organizing every drawer in my house. I almost took pics to send you since I just KNOW that you would appreciate a good clean sweep!
Hilarious!!! Although, our garage is my husband's domain -- I'm barely even allowed in there. LOL!!
Post a Comment