Thursday, December 11, 2008

I made the Tulsa World!

Tuesday was a windy, frigid night to be outside, but about 15 runners braved the elements and met at our usual time and place. Tulsa World was out with us shooting pics to run a story about wearing the right clothes in run in the winter, and this is the pic that made the paper. Roman, Stefanie, and I were actually finishing our run, so the look of, "Brrrrr, it's cold out here," is authentic. The pic can be found in Thurday the 11th's paper in the Scene section, page D3. Autographed photos may be purchase for $5 apiece. ;o)



4 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! Look at you! Awesome pic! I'm still jealous. LOL

Christal Pellerin said...

WOO HOO! GO ZOOLANDER :) Thanks for the great run last night. It was good to be back out with the group. See tomorrow!

Bobby said...

Now I think of you all as celebrities. Great picture of some great people. You make running look fun.

simulatedme said...

P.H.A.T!