Good-bye, little middle toenail on the right foot. It finally fell off -- well, more like I pulled it off Wednesday night because it was barely hanging on (guess I should have named it Chad. Get it? Hanging Chad?). I was having to wear Band-Aids 24/7 so it wouldn't catch in my shoe or on the sheet. I didn't dare tell my dad about it since he would have wanted to tie a piece of floss around it and pull it like he would a loose tooth when I was small. Hmm, wonder if there is a toenail fairy?
I went and got a prerace pedi, and the lady actually painted my toe where a nail should be. Doesn't look all that bad.
Never want to go through runner toe drama again.
1 comment:
Hey Cassy,
I know what you mean. I have lost about 4 toenails! I actually wore a fake toenail for my wedding back in March. :) Good luck Sunday. I'll see you then friend!
Post a Comment