Crazy Eights!
8 shows I love to watch
1. Project Runway
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. Designed to Sell
4. The Office
5. City Confidential
6. Mission: Organization
7. Dog the Bounty Hunter
8. Dateline
8 places I love to eat
1. Subway
2. Sonic
3. Caz's Chowhouse
4. La Luna
5. Bueno
6. Schlotzky's
7. Brothers Houligan
8. Rib Crib
8 things I did yesterday
1. Facebook
2. Graded tests
3. Proofread
4. Arranged for the dog sitter to come by
5. Signed up at RW for the next training
6. Called GE
7. Laughed with Lauren and Stacy
8. Folded clothes
8 things I look forward to
1. Training with Lauren and Stacy to become Marathon Maniacs!
2. Relaxing at night with a book
3. Pigging out on Sat since I don't run again until Monday
4. Installation of new windows for our house
5. Spa treatments
6. My birthday!
7. Court reporting conventions
8. Seeing my mom
8 things I love about fall
1. Cooler temps = pants = no shaving!
2. Lighting the fireplace
3. The smell outside of burning fireplaces or chimaneas
4. OU football
5. Crock-Pot soups
6. Hot cocoa
7. That this is Josie's favorite time of year
8. Grandma's dressing on Thanksgiving!
8 things on my wish list
1. Government to stop bailing out failing companies
2. No ice this winter
3. To become a Marathon Maniac
4. Fewer worries for my brother
5. Continued career happiness
6. Health for my family
7. To not be such a perfectionist
8. A happy 2009
8 people I now tag
1. Jodi
2. Jamie
3. Tori
4. Ed
5. Meg
6. Susan
7. Rachael
8. Bobby
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment